This is my go-to creamy tahini dressing. It’s quick and easy to mix together and lasts about 5 days in the fridge stored in an airtight container. Tahini is very popular in the middle east and is made from ground sesame seeds, it’s commonly used in hummus dip and baba ganoush and is a rich source of calcium.
Tahini has a slightly bitter taste, if you’re not a fan of it, just whisk in one teaspoon of honey or maple syrup and this will cut through the bitterness. I always have some in the fridge ready to serve with veggie sticks, salads, steamed or roasted vegetables, and falafels… I hope you love it as much as I do :)
- ⅓ cup of hulled tahini dressing
- 1 garlic clove finely sliced or minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 – 6 tablespoons of warm water
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Whisk the tahini, olive oil, water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, and salt until well combined.
- This dressing tastes delicious with steamed green vegetables, roasted vegetables or even use it as a dip for vegetable sticks.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.