Recover in Balance - Post-Pregnancy Resilience
Recover in Balance | Flower essences for postpartum resilience
Negative State: Stressed, physically and mentally exhausted
Positive State: Accepting your physical changes, self-confident, revitalised, embracing motherhood, calm
As rewarding and exciting as the first few months with a new baby are, they can often be challenging both physically and emotionally.
Recover in Balance is a potent, yet gentle blend of homeopathics and flower essences that supports and improves your recovery after childbirth. And a key part of postpartum recovery is the proper absorption of the essential minerals and nutrients your body needs to bounce back.
This postpartum formula is specifically designed to enhance resilience on all levels and works hard to improve your tissue tone and elasticity.
Recover in Balance is the natural, side-effect-free way to unite you with a mindset that appreciates the ‘journey’ and helps navigate life upbeat and positively.
- Calc Fluor 6x - Helps to maintain and regain elasticity in connective Tissue. It’s particularly useful to prevent stretch marks and treat prolapse.
- Mag Phos 6x - Supports nerve and brain health for healthy milk production and energy levels.
- Calc Phos 6x - Supports nerve health for healthy milk production and tissue regeneration.
- Kali Phos 6x - Supports nerve and brain health for mental and physical energy. It counters the side effects of sleep deprivation and helps manage exhaustion and depression.
- Sepia Complex (6c, 12c, 30c) - Supports all aspects of pregnancy, birth and postpartum on a physical and mental level. It prevents and heals prolapse and avoids postnatal depression. It’s resilience in a bottle.
- Pulsatilla (6c, 12c, 30c) - Supports proper hormonal balance and glandular function throughout pregnancy, birth and postpartum. It’s balance in a bottle.
- Arnica Complex (6c, 12c, 30c) - Assures recovery holistically when the body and mind have been intensely challenged. It’s the first remedy to consider after any physical, emotional or mental traumatic experience. It’s assurance in a bottle.
- Ruta Grav 3c - Supports recovery from the ‘sprains and strains’ your
- body has been subjected to during the birthing process. It tones tissue that is vulnerable to prolapse, especially the uterus.
- Hamamelis 3c - Heals blood vessel prolapses such as varicose veins, haemorrhoids, etc. It tones and ‘re-elasticizes’ the body’s internal and external ‘skins’ when they’ve been ‘stretched’.
- Star of Bethlehem - Soothes, calms and heals after physical and emotional stress or when your body and mind have been put under intense pressure. It seeps up the recovery.
- Bottle Brush- Sweeps away the past and any self-doubt, improves self-confidence to move forward and prepares yourself for new responsibilities. It energises and helps you adapt to a new life with your baby.
- Manzanita - Supports new mums through breastfeeding challenges. It eases the process of opening and letting down milk. It makes you and your child more receptive to physical nourishment and nurturing. It helps you accept the changes within your body.
- Hound’s Tongue - Uplifts your perspective, enlightens and vitalises when a mundane new reality of changing dirty nappies, feeding baby, cleaning up and getting sleep has sunk in.
- Stressed, physically and mentally exhausted
- Accepting your physical changes, self-confident, revitalised, embracing motherhood, calm
- Take 12 drops 4x daily before meals and at bedtime. OR
- Take 12 drops every 2 hours on days that feel more of a struggle.
For best results?
- Always take the dosage at least 5 minutes away from food or cleaning teeth to guarantee efficient absorption in the mouth.
How many doses will I get out of a bottle?
Each bottle contains roughly 90 doses.
Is this product safe while breastfeeding?
While this product has no known side effects, we always recommend talking to your doctor before taking this formulation while pregnant or breastfeeding.
What are flower essences?
Flower essences are bioenergetic preparations for healing purposes that capture the energy of a flower using sunlight and water.
This is how it’s done: Harvest a flower, place it on the water surface for a pre-specified length of time and allow the flower to soak up the sunlight. This creates a vibrational imprint of the flower within the water which is then turned into an energetic remedy. Incredibly, each flower comes with its unique therapeutic benefits.
What’s the science behind Flower Essences?
Flower essences hold botanical healing powers that have been known since ancient times. History shows that flower essences were used in ancient Egypt and China and by indigenous peoples in Australia and America. These ancient cultures believed that the dew on native flowers held healing powers. As you consume a flower’s dew the unique healing qualities get to work.
In the 1930s, Dr. Edward Bach translated this traditional approach into a practical and natural concept. He mapped 37 wildflowers to various emotions and paved the way for today’s take on flower essences. To this day, there’s a growing body of scientific trials conducted by the Flower Essence Society to help us understand even more about the power of flower essences.
What do Orange & Myrtle products taste like?
Flower essences have no taste or smell. But we preserved the essences with alcohol which gives Orange & Myrtle products a subtle, sweet flavour.
How long will it take before I get results from Orange & Myrtle products?
Flower essences start working as soon as you ingest the first drop. You usually feel the first noticeable shift within the first 3-4 days. It can take up to 3 weeks for a lasting impact.
Are Orange & Myrtle products safe for allergies?
Yes. Because they contain no physical parts of the plant.
Do Orange & Myrtle products come with side effects?
One of the many benefits of Orange & Myrtle products is that they can be taken without any side effects. Homeobotanicals are potent formulations that get you results without common side effects of over-the-counter alternatives.
Are Orange & Myrtle products safe to take with other medications?
Yes. Orange & Myrtle products are safe to take with medications.
How do I know which Orange & Myrtle product is right for me?
There’s no one size fits all approach to flower essences. Each flower serves a different purpose. That’s why you’ll find yourself drawn to the flower that fulfills what you need specifically in that moment, whether that’s stress-relief, anxiety support or help to grieve. If you need a helping hand, simply book a personal consultation or contact us here.
How much is shipping within Australia?
Orders of over $150.00 Free shipping
Orders below $150.00 Standard Australia Post charges (based on the weight/size of package)
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We ship with Australia Post.
Shipping costs vary based on your location and the weight/size of your order.
Additional charges such as customs fees and duties may apply for international orders. Any additional charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
When will my Orange & Myrtle ship?
Orders usually ship within 1 business day for express delivery and 3 business days for standard delivery.
How long does shipping take?
Your order will ship with Australia Post. The estimated shipping time depends on your location, but usually is around 3 business days.