Instant Calm (overwhelmed to focussed)
Instant Calm | Natural anxiety drops for adults
Negative State: Confusion, Busy mind, Highly-Strung, Worry, Feeling Rushed, Irritable, Overwhelm, Restless, Distracted
Positive State: At-Ease, Relaxed, Focussed, Calmness, Mental Clarity
Our fast-paced lifestyle can easily take its toll on us emotionally and physically. Anxiety and a general sense of overwhelm often are the first signs that our body and mind need a helping hand to counteract the impact.
Instant Calm are natural anxiety drops for adults that have been successfully used in clinical practice for 30+ years. This specifically formulated blend of homeopathics and flower essences is designed to relieve the symptoms of stress so you can come back to your centre.
Step into a clear and calm version of yourself with this natural remedy by your side.
For even better results take with Restful Sleep.
- Flower Essences
- Confused, busy mind, highly-strung, worried, feeling rushed, irritable, overwhelmed, restless, distracted
- At ease, relaxed, focussed, calm, mentally clear
- Avena Sativa – Calms and creates a feeling of wellbeing.
- Argent Nit Complex – Relieves anxiety, apprehension, dread, fear and nervous excitability.
- Calc Phos – Calms and eases the nervous system. And Mag Phos’ best friend.
- Mag Phos – Calms and relaxes so your child can go to sleep. The best natural remedy for nervous and physical tension.
- Chamomile Complex – Eases irritability, hypersensitivity and nervous-related digestive complaints. It lessens moodiness and creates a more even disposition.
- Coffea – Eases nervousness and restlessness while toning down hyper-vigilance.
- Colocynthis Complex – Eases irritability, short-temperedness, nervousness, and the after-effects of humiliation.
- Gelsemium Complex – Manages apprehension, dread, anticipatory and agitational anxiety, and emotional over-excitement.
- Nux Vomica – Addresses irritability, impatience, short-temperedness, nervous tension and over-sensitivity.
- Passiflora incarnate – Calms (and ultimately tonifies) the nervous system.
- Pulsatilla Complex – Eases teary moodiness and emotional over-excitability.
- Zinc Valerian – Calms hyper-activity and restlessness.
- Dandelion (FES) – Eases nervous tension and obsessiveness.
- Indian Pink (FES) – Helps you stay calm amidst stimulation and activity.
- Nectarine (FES) – Allows you to let go and trust that things will be ok.
- Zinnia (FES) – Helps you take a break from trying so hard and gives you permission to not always take life so seriously.
- Take 12 drops 4x daily (before meals and at bedtime) OR
- Take 12 drops every 5 mins for 3 doses.
For best results?
- Always take the dosage at least 5 minutes away from food or cleaning teeth to guarantee efficient absorption in the mouth.
How many doses will I get out of a bottle?
Each bottle contains roughly 90 doses.
What are flower essences?
Flower essences are bioenergetic preparations for healing purposes that capture the energy of a flower using sunlight and water.
This is how it’s done: Harvest a flower, place it on the water surface for a pre-specified length of time and allow the flower to soak up the sunlight. This creates a vibrational imprint of the flower within the water which is then turned into an energetic remedy. Incredibly, each flower comes with its unique therapeutic benefits.
What’s the science behind Flower Essences?
Flower essences hold botanical healing powers that have been known since ancient times. History shows that flower essences were used in ancient Egypt and China and by indigenous peoples in Australia and America. These ancient cultures believed that the dew on native flowers held healing powers. As you consume a flower’s dew the unique healing qualities get to work.
In the 1930s, Dr. Edward Bach translated this traditional approach into a practical and natural concept. He mapped 37 wildflowers to various emotions and paved the way for today’s take on flower essences. To this day, there’s a growing body of scientific trials conducted by the Flower Essence Society to help us understand even more about the power of flower essences.
What do Orange & Myrtle products taste like?
Flower essences have no taste or smell. But we preserved the essences with alcohol which gives Orange & Myrtle products a subtle, sweet flavour.
How long will it take before I get results from Orange & Myrtle products?
Flower essences start working as soon as you ingest the first drop. You usually feel the first noticeable shift within the first 3-4 days. It can take up to 3 weeks for a lasting impact.
Are Orange & Myrtle products safe for allergies?
Yes. Because they contain no physical parts of the plant.
Do Orange & Myrtle products come with side effects?
One of the many benefits of Orange & Myrtle products is that they can be taken without any side effects. Homeobotanicals are potent formulations that get you results without common side effects of over-the-counter alternatives.
Are Orange & Myrtle products safe to take with other medications?
Yes. Orange & Myrtle products are safe to take with medications, but we always recommend consulting your doctor before taking your first dose.
How do I know which Orange & Myrtle product is right for me?
There’s no one size fits all approach to flower essences. Each flower serves a different purpose. That’s why you’ll find yourself drawn to the flower that fulfills what you need specifically in that moment, whether that’s stress-relief, anxiety support or help to grieve. If you need a helping hand, simply book a personal consultation or contact us here.
How much is shipping within Australia?
Orders of over $150.00 Free shipping
Orders below $150.00 Standard Australia Post charges (based on the weight/size of package)
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We ship with Australia Post.
Shipping costs vary based on your location and the weight/size of your order.
Additional charges such as customs fees and duties may apply for international orders. Any additional charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
When will my Orange & Myrtle ship?
Orders usually ship within 1 business day for express delivery and 3 business days for standard delivery.
How long does shipping take?
Your order will ship with Australia Post. The estimated shipping time depends on your location, but usually is around 3 business days.
Great product and works really quickly.
I was a little skeptical but this actually works. I honestly feel instantly calm, highly recommend
This is so wonderful to hear Dannielle!! This is the reason why Instant Calm is an office favourite. Thank you so much for the great review.
I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks and I am already so much calmer and less stressed. I carry it around in my handbag and take it throughout the day when things get a bit hectic. Amazing product, highly recommend 😊