KIds Calm - Restless to Relaxed
Kids Calm | A natural remedy for the restless child
Negative State: Unable to Focus, Anxious, Nervous, Fearful, Restless, Over-Stimulated and Growing pains
Positive State: Able to Focus, At Ease, Happy, Confident, Relaxed
It’s fair to say all parents want their kids to be happy, so when they’re having a bad day and feeling anxious, restless, aggressive or nervous, it’s only natural to want to hit the reset button. However, sometimes kids need a bit more than a hug, which is why we’ve formulated Kids Calm
Kids Calm is the natural remedy for the restless child who often appears nervous, fearful and over-stimulated.
The soothing combination of homeopathics and flower essences helps kids focus and return to a state of calm. We’ve included chamomile and Mag Phos to help ease nervous tension. Dill and Passiflora flower essences to help calm an overactive mind. Avena Sativa to nourish and support the nervous system and balance energy.
For even better results take with Sleep Tight.
- Flower Essences
- Unable to focus, anxious, nervous, fearful, restless, over-stimulated, growing pains
- Focussed, at ease, happy, confident, relaxed
- Avena Sativa – The nerve tonic to calm and create a sense of wellbeing.
- Chamomile Complex – Eases irritability, hypersensitivity and nervous-related digestive complaints. Soothes moodiness.
- Colocynthis Complex – Relieves irritability, short-temperedness, nervousness, and the mental load of bullying.
- Nux Vomica Complex – Relieves irritability, short-temperedness, nervousness and over-sensitivity.
- Calc Phos – Calms and eases the nervous system. And Mag Phos’ best friend.
- Mag Phos – Calms and relaxes. The best natural remedy for nervous and physical tension.
- Passiflora incarnate – Relaxes and calms the nervous system. Helps with insomnia and promotes better sleep.
- Pulsatilla Complex – Eases ‘clinginess and teariness’ and allows the child to settle.
- Zinc Valerian – Calms and eases hyper-activity and restlessness
- Chamomile (FES) – Soothes and helps your child to keep a more even disposition.
- Dill (FES) – Calms your child’s ‘solar plexus’ so they can calmly ‘digest’ everything around them.
- Indian Pink (FES) – Helps your child remain calm among stimulation and activity.
Baby (3mths to 2 yrs):
- Take 6 drops 4 x daily or 6 drops every 15 minutes for 3 doses.
Child (2 yrs to 15yrs):
- Take 12 drops 4 x daily or 12 drops every 15 minutes for 3 doses.
For best results?
- Take at least 5 minutes before or after food to guarantee absorption.
- Prevent your child from sucking on the dropper so the formula keeps its potency.
How many doses will I get out of a bottle?
Each bottle contains roughly 100 doses for kids/teens or 160 doses for babies.
What are flower essences?
Flower essences are bioenergetic preparations for healing purposes that capture the energy of a flower using sunlight and water.
This is how it’s done: Harvest a flower, place it on the water surface for a pre-specified length of time and allow the flower to soak up the sunlight. This creates a vibrational imprint of the flower within the water which is then turned into an energetic remedy. Incredibly, each flower comes with its unique therapeutic benefits.
What’s the science behind Flower Essences?
Flower essences hold botanical healing powers that have been known since ancient times. History shows that flower essences were used in ancient Egypt and China and by indigenous peoples in Australia and America. These ancient cultures believed that the dew on native flowers held healing powers. As you consume a flower’s dew the unique healing qualities get to work.
In the 1930s, Dr. Edward Bach translated this traditional approach into a practical and natural concept. He mapped 37 wildflowers to various emotions and paved the way for today’s take on flower essences. To this day, there’s a growing body of scientific trials conducted by the Flower Essence Society to help us understand even more about the power of flower essences.
What do Orange & Myrtle products taste like?
Flower essences have no taste or smell. But we preserved the essences with alcohol which gives Orange & Myrtle products a subtle, sweet flavour.
How long will it take before I get results from Orange & Myrtle products?
Flower essences start working as soon as you ingest the first drop. You usually feel the first noticeable shift within the first 3-4 days. It can take up to 3 weeks for a lasting impact.
Are Orange & Myrtle products safe for allergies?
Yes. Because they contain no physical parts of the plant.
Do Orange & Myrtle products come with side effects?
One of the many benefits of Orange & Myrtle products is that they can be taken without any side effects. Homeobotanicals are potent formulations that get you results without common side effects of over-the-counter alternatives.
Are Orange & Myrtle products safe to take with other medications?
Yes. Orange & Myrtle products are safe to take with medications, but we always recommend consulting your doctor before taking your first dose.
How do I know which Orange & Myrtle product is right for me?
There’s no one size fits all approach to flower essences. Each flower serves a different purpose. That’s why you’ll find yourself drawn to the flower that fulfills what you need specifically in that moment, whether that’s stress-relief, anxiety support or help to grieve. If you need a helping hand, simply book a personal consultation or contact us here.
How much is shipping within Australia?
Orders of over $150.00 Free shipping
Orders below $150.00 Standard Australia Post charges (based on the weight/size of package)
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We ship with Australia Post.
Shipping costs vary based on your location and the weight/size of your order.
Additional charges such as customs fees and duties may apply for international orders. Any additional charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
When will my Orange & Myrtle ship?
Orders usually ship within 1 business day for express delivery and 3 business days for standard delivery.
How long does shipping take?
Your order will ship with Australia Post. The estimated shipping time depends on your location, but usually is around 3 business days.
My Granddaughter has Autism and behavioural problems this liquid CALM just works almost straight away she is so much relaxed after taking this. Thank you so much ♥️